Connect with us via email at [email protected] for more information you can contact us to our US number +703725-0616
- Reservations must be made in writing or Reservations Department by sending an e-mail voucher at [email protected]
- The voucher must contain the RUC and the name of the agency and specify whether to invoice or bill, and data backup. (Apply just for companies in Peru)
- To make the booking and respect the confidential fee must have sent the voucher via mail to Reservations or deliver the original to the driver guide.
- If you need any special tour should be coordinated in advance with the reservation department and request a new quote.
- Any last-minute cancellation will be considered a no show and will be charged 100% of total invoice value.
- Errors or /and failures in the issuance of the voucher are the sole responsibility of the agency.
The services must be canceled in advance, with a cash deposit or to an agent of our company who is authorized.
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE AS FOLLOW:
- Direct Payment to Delectable Peru Food Tours. We will send you more details for transfers.
- Order toll visited by a collector to your home, hotel, work or school to make the payment of 100% When the courier to delivers a document collection or receipt of the service / program as requested and this can give you more information directly about any concerns you have. (Apply just for companies in Peru)
- Payment on account Delectable Peru Food Tours at the bank and then call us indicating the deposit amount, traveler name, destination and date. We suggest before making deposits quotas confirm with us by phone.
Delectable Peru Food Tours, only acts as an intermediary between the providers of packages and /or contracted travel services and the user, being solely responsible for organizing them. Therefore, the user can be held liable for those Delectable Peru Food Tours causes beyond its competence. Delectable Peru Food Tours is not responsible for any loss or delay resulting from circumstances beyond their control. These circumstances include, but are not limited to acts of God: natural disasters such as earthquakes, cyclones, storms, hurricanes, floods, and fog. Just as natural force, war, accidents, strikes, riots, demonstrations or civil commotion, etc. and any loss, damage, accident or other defect that might happen to END USER
Important:The photos are referential but all are of the same characteristics and are subject to reservation date and time according to schedule and availability. The price is given according to the request but moving on schedule will be charged for additional hours by type of unit.
Services NO SHOW or late cancellations will be considered 100%
In case of loss or damage to our transportation unit will be the contracting party.
Note: Confirmation of services is subject to the availability of our tours.